We consider you a part of the Envy Room Salon family and your health and safety remain our highest priority. We are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak situation and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from our clients, as well as following recommendations from the government.
The NSW Premier announced that hairdressers are allowed to be open for now. We just want to inform you that at Envy Room Salon we are still open. However, we will only have 3 of our team members working at one time so there is limited booking per day to ensure we keep a healthy physical distance between our guests. We also provide masks for our elderly guests.
We have implemented extra precautionary measures to keep our salon a safe environment by practicing good hygiene in addition to keeping a healthy physical distance between individuals as this is our most powerful weapon in fighting this virus and saving lives.
It’s important that we take sensible steps to keep our guests, our suppliers and our team members safe.
Here’s what we’re doing about it.
- Ensuring all salon team members wash and sanitise their hands regularly with soap and running water and sanitiser.
- Providing hand sanitiser at our reception desk and throughout the salon and asking everyone to utilise it.
- Keeping benches, chairs, mirrors and tools clean at all times and wiping down to sanitise after each client.
- Washing and disinfecting all towels and capes after each client.
- Removed all the magazines.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitising point of sale terminals, keyboards, screens and computer/iPad surfaces.
- Wiping down and sanitising the credit card machine after each use and prior to presenting to the clients.
- Wiping down and sanitising wash-basins, sinks and taps regularly.
- Cleaning doors handles and any surfaces that customers come into direct contact with every 1 hour.
- Ensuring body temperature check conducted for all team members when arriving to work. As a way to support the safety of you, team members and our guests.
- For refreshments, we are only serving bottled water/sparkling water/Coke/ Diet Coke.
Your health is our utmost priority and that’s why we want to ensure the safety and cleanliness of all our staff and clients by taking precautionary measures to provide additional hygiene in our salon! We put individual hand sanitisers throughout the salon including upon entry, which we strongly encourage you to use.
If you are not feeling well and have any of these symptoms – fever, coughs, running nose, sore throat, please DO NOT come into the salon. Also, if you have traveled overseas, on a cruise or been in contact with anyone in isolation, please follow government guidelines. We kindly ask you to reschedule/hold off on making an appointment until you are well again and/or have been cleared. This is also encouraged for our team.
For those who have not been for the last 6-10 weeks, if you need your colour touch up or a style re-fresh, please book in ASAP. This will get you through the next months. 🙂
If you are running out of any hair products, it’s FREE shipping for our guests if the order is over $50. Just give us a call and we’ll send it out to you!
And lastly, please remember to support small businesses through this time. We appreciate it greatly! Stay safe!
If you have any further questions, we can be contacted at:
ENVY ROOM SALON
Shop 14, 767-771 Pacific Hwy, Gordon
(02) 9499 9880