Winter woes anyone? Dry and cold winter air conditions can leave a toll on your hair, especially with the constant transition to heated indoors that can zap our hair of its moisture making it more susceptible to damage. Dull hair is more susceptible to damage making your strands at risk of breakage due to the dry, cold winter air.
So, how can you minimise these harsh winter effects and prevent damage? Glad you asked!
Here are some tips for you:
- Moisturise your hair with hair serum such as L’Oreal Absolut Repair Nourishing Serum. This professional leave-in serum for damaged hair is infused with wheat oil. It’s non-greasy and can be used on damp hair, to ease frizz and smooth the hair. You can also use it on dry hair, as a final enhancing touch. Infused with GOLD QUINOA + PROTEIN, Absolut Repair reduces hair damages and brings shinier hair.
- Guilty of washing your hair every day? You might want to reconsider this and make a change to your winter hair care routine. Over-washing your hair strips it of its vital natural oils that keep the hair moisturised and protected, leaving it dull and dry.
- Nothing damages hair more than hot tools so LAY OFF the heat! If you need a few ideas on how you can ditch the heat – check out our blog post here.
- Commit to a weekly deep conditioning hair mask such as Eleven Repair My Hair Nourishing Conditioner. This conditioner helps to rebuild and repair damage leaving hair stronger, healthier, and full of life.
- Stay hydrated – it might sound like a cliche but don’t forget that hydration starts from within, and drinking enough water helps energise and encourage hair growth.